The Irving / Leland Property
New Gold Prospect Even Closer to Seabee
Irving / Leland PROPERTY
SKRR’s Irving /Leland Project is a large land package covering more than 23,500 hectares strategically located within 10km to 20km of SRR Mining’s very successful Seabee Gold Mine operation, Saskatchewan’s largest orogenic gold deposit.
Comprised of two of prospective gold properties in Saskatchewan. Irving Lake property and the Leland Gold Properites are early-stage projects that have exhibited gold mineralization on several of its claims from previous historical exploration work.
We are in the early stages of a committed and systematic approach to exploring this premier area, located in the heart of the Trans Hudson Corridor.
Scroll to See Rest of Map
Leland Gold Project with Taiga Gold (CSE:TGC):
SKRR Exploration Inc. has executed an option agreement, dated May 20, 2020, with Taiga Gold Corp., whereby SKRR may earn up to a 75-percent interest in the Leland gold property located 100 kilometres (km) east of La Ronge, Northern Saskatchewan.
Property highlights include numerous high-grade gold occurrences, including up to 60 grams per tonne (g/t) (1.75 ounces per ton) gold (Au) associated with structurally hosted quartz veins.
Irving Lake Project:
SKRR acquired 100% rights of the Irving Lake property from Edge Geological Consulting Inc. Edge holds 100% unencumbered title rights to 15 non-contiguous mineral claims encompassing the Property. Ross McElroy is a director of SKRR and is also a director of Edge. Property highlights Highlights included outcrop samples that returned up to 3.93 g/t gold and 413 ppm copper.
The Irving/Leland project covers a large area of the Pine Lake Greenstone belt, and is characterized by a major crustal shear system that transects the Trans Hudson Corridor.
The property has many of the key geological ingredients required for hosting large high-grade gold deposits such as Seabee and Santoy:
- Favorable geology
- Large scale structural shear zones
- Localized flexures and faults
- Numerous mineralized showings
- Historical grab samples have reported gold values up to 32.8 g/t Au(Leland Lake South Zone) and 60 g/t Au (Simon/Irving Lake Zone)
- 2019 Taiga Gold exploration program
- Channel sample of 2.1 g/t Au over 3.22 m, including 5.4 g/t Au over 0.65 m
- Discovery of 5 new gold occurrences with grades up to 3.5 g/t Au
- New zone of anomalous soils identified northeast of Simon Showing
- Additional staking around the Duck Lake Occurrence (historical grab sample of 3.2 g/t Au)
- Rock samples up to 57 g/t gold (Leland Lake).
- “Historic assays” and surface sampling up to 3.2 g/t gold (Duck Lake and Robinson Lake).
- A drilling intercept of 5.5% copper, 1.9% zinc, and 0.31 g/t gold over 0.5 meters.